Privacy & Cookies
COMODO CA Limited, ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes. The site uses 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
- To provide you with products and services that you have requested from us
- To communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you
- To answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
- To create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts
- Provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on website.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit autoparts2drive.com, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics. This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, you can direct correspondence to: email@example.com